Timing: Starting in November
Location: Los Angeles
Hi Note is an at-home cooking company, co-founded by Celebrity Chef Roy Choi, with a mission of bringing easy, accessible, and healthy food to your kitchen. Our seasoning mixes take all the guesswork out of creating a delicious meal.
We are looking for:
A smart and scrappy Marketing Manager to join our team on a full-time basis.
Execute on-brand partnerships via social media that will create increase brand awareness in our target customer populations including:
- Identifying new brand partners on an on-going basis.
- Manage giveaways, newsletters, and product seeding from start to finish and pull in the right team members to help with execution.
IRL Events/ Activations:
- Project manage experiential events from start to finish including:
- Hiring and overseeing vendors.
- Work with our graphic designer and copywriter on any marketing assets needed for the event to ensure a cohesive look and feel.
- Manage on site social media for all events.
- Work with the Founders to brainstorm and continually evolve our events and activations.
- Manage quarterly product seeding campaigns to VIP customers and influencers including:
- Working with Founders and vendors to create custom boxes and insert cards.
- Handling the mailing of the boxes.
- Be a right hand to Founders on all things marketing related.
What You’ll Have:
- Strong project management skills a must
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a similar role
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, comfortable juggling multiple tasks on deadline and able to work well in a small team environment remotely
- Experience with Google Sheets, Google Docs, Asana and Shopify.
- A strong communicator with the skill set to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate about food culture
EMAIL RESUMES TO: CAREERS@HELLOHINOTE.COM