Flank steak stir-fried with broccoli, onions, garlic and Super Fly seasoning for a quick protein-packed bowl. The beef soaks up sweet and salty flavors from the soy sauce and honey. Serve over rice or noodles for a complete meal. Garnish with chili flakes and sesame seeds if you like a little kick and crunch.
Super Fly Beef Bowl
- 1 lb flank steak, cut into thin strips
12 oz broccoli
1/2 cup of onion, sliced thin
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp of honey
1 tbsp of soy sauce
Choice of rice or noodles
Optional garnish: red chili flakes and sesame seeds
- Add sesame oil to a wok or large pan over a medium high heat.
- Add beef and sauté for one minute. Add garlic and onion and sauté for 30 more seconds, until just fragrant.
- Add in broccoli and sauté for 2 more minutes until just about fork tender, frequently tossing.
- Add Super Fly Stir Fry seasoning, soy sauce, and honey. Toss to combine well.
- Serve over your choice of steamed white rice or noodles
- Garnish with red chili flakes or sesame seeds.